Koch Metal Spinning Services
Koch Metal Spinning is a full service facility with the capability of
providing completed "ready to install" product as illustrated below:
- Metal Spinning - Common materials formed are aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, brass as well as many other exotic and precious metals. Maximum diameters of 120 inches depending on part configuration.
- Machining - State-of-the-art CNC machining centers and lathes to support metal spinning production.
- Welding - MIG, TIG, Resistance and Plasma Seam welding. ASME and PED certified.
- Aluminum Heat Treating - Aluminum heat treating is performed in our salt bath furnace and atmospheric aging oven with all necessary support equipment to meet the requirements of MIL-H-6088.
- Pressing - Punch presses, CNC turret, break presses and hydraulic presses up to 300 tons.
- Finishing - We offer in-house painting, passivating, polishing, abrasive blasting and protective coating. Specialty finishes, plating, chemical conversion coating and anodizing are available through competent, certified local sources.
- Plate/Sheet Rolling - CNC rolling of round, elliptical and custom designed containers/enclosures up to 5/16" thick and 5 feet in length.
- Longitudinal Seam Welding - Plasma Arc Seam welding up to 6 feet in length. Weld planishing also available if required.